Last updated as of 9 December, 2020.
- We, the Kahma Fitness Pty Ltd (ABN 81605319604) offer a subscription- based service to the content within the Kahma Fitness App.
- All purchases are subject to our Terms of Service.
- Subscriptions can be purchased either directly from:
3.1. The Kahma Fitness website (Kahma Fitness Website Purchase); or
3.2. externally (In-App Purchase).
- Different subscription plans may be offered depending on Your location or place of purchase.
- The subscription fee will apply regardless of how much or how often You access or use Your subscription.
- These include a purchase made via an external App Store, such as the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, or another similar App Store.
- An In-App Purchase is purchased from and billed by the respective App Store, not by Us.
- You agree that:
3.1. an In-App Purchase is subject to the terms, conditions and other licensing arrangements specified by that App Store provider;
3.2. In-App Purchases are processed securely via the payment gateway used by the relevant App Store provider; and
3.3. You must take up with the App Store provider directly any payment- related issues You experience with an In-App Purchase or return requests.
Kahma Fitness Website Purchase
- Subscriptions purchased directly from the Kahma Fitness website are managed and billed by Us.
- All Kahma Fitness Website Purchases are processed securely via our third party payment gateway providers, such as iTunes or Android. You must refer to their terms and conditions for additional information.
- All transactions are handled over SSL and are PCI-Compliant. We do not store your credit card details.
- Subject to any free trial period, payment must be made at the time of purchase and before You have access to Your subscription.
- Subscriptions to the Kahma Fitness App will be auto-renewed on the first day of Your next billing period.
- We reserve the right to vary the fees billed for Your subscription-based Products from time to time, but only for the next and subsequent billing periods.
3.1. In that event We will give You notice of the variation at least 14 days before it will come into effect; and
3.2. If you do not cancel Your subscription within 14 days of the notice of the variation, You will be deemed to have accepted the variation.
- We may offer special promotions, trials, discounts, offers or coupons from time to time directly through Kahma Fitness or through third parties, subject to and on its terms and conditions separate to those of Kahma Fitness. It is Your responsibility to read and understand those terms and conditions.
- Any trial offers or subscriptions will automatically rollover to a paid subscription unless cancelled at the end of the promotional period, or unless otherwise stated.
- You may cancel Your subscription at any time.
- Unless You cancel at least 24 hours before the start of Your next billing period, you will be charged for the next billing period.
- After cancellation, You will continue to have access to the Kahma Fitness App for the remainder of Your billing period.
- To cancel your subscription via the Kahma Fitness App follow the prompts to cancel your subscription.
- If Your subscription is an In-App Purchase You must disable the auto-renew function/ cancel your subscription in your device settings, or through the relevant App Store.
- If We take action to collect any unpaid subscription fees from You, You will pay all costs (on a full indemnity basis) incurred in doing so.
- We do not offer refunds or credits for unused subscription periods, accidental purchases, medical conditions, or any similar reason or event, unless required by law to do so.
- If you are dissatisfied for any reason, please contact our Support Team at email@example.com.
- The laws in force in Victoria, Australia govern these Kahma Fitness Billing Terms.
- Billing Terms means theses billing terms and conditions outlined herein including any additions or variations of these Kahma Fitness Billing Terms made by Us;
- Payment Method means the payment details nominating the account or process by which a customer or subscriber agrees to pay for the Products as referred to in clause 14.
- Products means any item including, goods, services, digital products, ebooks, downloads, resource material, online content, and other similar content sold by Us to a customer or subscriber.
4.1. We or Our or Us refers to the Kahma Fitness Pty Ltd (ABN 81 6 0531 9604);
4.2. You or Your refers to you, the customer or subscriber.